(#42 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 10-06-2012, 02:29 PM

I'm so glad someone other than me is using that head (the BeWitching head). I made that a long time ago to mimick this doll. I just thought it was so stunning and creative. Works great with magical themes.

I like your banner doll too. I only just noticed the stripped stockings, they would have been more noticable with a little more contrast, it sort of looks like a mistake at first.

The Pink and White doll confuses me. She's so far down I'm too distracted to notice the doll much at all. It's a shame because you had nice things going with it too.

The Witch doll is amazing, one of my favorites (tied with the ghost!). I did a story on that, but I'm waiting to enter to see if sort-of-long-short stories are allowed, lol.

I'm not a fan of the vampire doll though. The moon glow looks great, but with glow comes shadows, so it seems a bit pasted if that makes sense. Also, the fan was distracting in those colors.

Again, the ghost doll was a tied favorite. I really like that you made her transparent and I love all the pearly essense all swirled around her! Only CC is that her skin is really pixelly and that takes away from the awesomeness.

Sorry my comments were out of order. Still a bit out of it, heh.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!

Last edited by LancasterPrincess : 10-06-2012 at 02:35 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!