View Single Post
(#36 (permalink))
Old
Blondie (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-04-2012, 01:28 AM

I've thought about how id like my proposal to be, but id rather it be, random, and something thats important to both of us... im not really the romantic type anyhow....
The first is during winter, going for a walk to look at christmas lights, there is a hotel on a lake near by that does a bunch of lights out along the docks, that would be nice, while its snowing or whatever....
And also, somewhere up where i go camping, there are a few breath taking spots and camping is my most favorite thing to do...

the thing that is most important to me is that it is just us, i dont want something public, in the middle of a restaurant or with all our family watching from afar... just us, because its just about us, not anyone else.

As for my ring, i really love the princess cut in a kite setting, but i think i would love anything he picked, since he picked it.

As for my parents, my dad never proposed to my mom, one day after they had been dating for about 4 years, someone asked when they were gonna get married, and my dad said "oh, one of these days"... and it just went from there, my mom designed her own ring.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!