View Single Post
(#41 (permalink))
Old
MsShino (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-03-2012, 08:08 PM

No comments yet... Oh well I made some dollehs today and I didn't want to wait.

Pink & White
Credit: Purrrfection & Options
Other: The frame was all me baby!! ^^
So this is for the Pink and White contest. I had fun with this one. The dress is totally edited from one on Ness's maker and the flappy piece (umm yeah O_o) are actually pieces from a dress from Lovie's maker. I normally wouldn't have butchered it like that but she has seperated pieces in her maker so... yeah. Anyhoo this is one of the frames I made yesterday while trying to get over my creativity block. I think I'm obsessed with round frames. *looks at previous post* yep totally obsessed.

Bewitching!
Credit: Options
So this is my entry for the Halloween contest over on the main site. I actually loaded up items in the maker instead of just piecing them together. I still ended up editing them in pixlr cause TDP save options are not my fav. Oh and I didn't use TDP glitter either. I kept exiting out of the maker though, but I was determined to at least use it once. Anyhoo, I am a total sucker for the traditional Halloween trio colors (Purple, Green and Orange).

MsShino Fairy
Credit: Options and Purrrfection
So I actually made this yesterday. This is me for the Halloween banner over at the Contestants Club. I wanted to share cause I am really starting to like me! ^_^ Please note: The head is part of the Contestants club. It is for club member use only, please don't ask for it.

Now, give me lots of comments! Kay luv ya byah!

MsShino Says:
Color makes me happy!
Sig & AV by Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!