View Single Post
(#40 (permalink))
Old
MsShino (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-02-2012, 01:42 PM

So I decided to help out with the Halloween events. Here are the dolls that I made for the Stories contest. I am so proud of these, and I had tons of fun!

Witch
Dollmakers: Options and Purrfection
Other: Google for the pentacle
I had tons of fun making this one. She came together really quickly. Oh and I made the cross/rosary myself.

Vampire
Dollmaker: Options and Purrfection
I had a lot of fun with this one. Except when Pixlr closed and I had to start completely over. *grrr* I re-colored her dress and skin in paint. The pallettes I used came from two different sites and I can't remember where O_o Oh and on the dress I added noise to give it more texture, but there isn't a lot. And if you don't like the fan, well, tough. Cause I totally LOVE it!

Ghost
Dollmakers: Options, Purrrfection and Styledollz.com (head)
Other: Google for the two background images (except the moon) and the frame.
I had waaay to much fun with this one. I think I spent just as much time on the background as I did the actual doll. The background is actually 3 images. The cemetary which was a day picture, the cloudy night which had a really tiny moon, and of course the moon. And I couldn't be happy with just making the doll transparent, oh no, I had to seperate hair, body and dress into different layers and then make each one different so I was happy with the effect. Of course I loved it the whole time. And I learned from the last one and I saved constantly!

Anyhoo I have tons of stuff to get working on. I would love to hear everyone's comments. Oh and if you really wanna show some love go enter the story contest. (I entered a story!) Oh and don't forget to check out Miranda's story dolls too.

MsShino Says:
Color makes me happy!
Sig & AV by Lovie

Last edited by MsShino : 10-02-2012 at 09:13 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!