View Single Post
(#3 (permalink))
Old
tinker_bell_96 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-01-2012, 01:48 PM

im going to start this when i get home from work. i have the start of my story but can it be more than 2 paragraphs?

EDIT: alright here is my story. i am doing a story on the ghost doll.

This is the tale of the "Weeping Widow." It all started one Hallow's Eve. Elle was getting ready to go out to a halloween party when her fiance called. "Hunny, i have a surprise for you. Meet me down by the old town church in an hour...and wear something nice." Elle quickly changed into her best silk dress and threw on her grandma's pearls, and she was ready to go.
Elle arrived at the old town church, only to find her fiance wasn't there. She didn't think anything of it, she just thought he was running late. She began to explore around the church and found a bunch of tombstones. There was no cemetery in sight. She began reading the names on the tombstones and realized they were names of her ancestors. Elle was definitely scared and getting even more scared by the minute.
"Rob? Are you there?" No answer. "I'm getting really scared. If you're there please say something." A loud ominous voice replied, "Elle.......Elle." "Who said that?" "It's me Elle." "Who are you? Leave me alone." Next thing she knew, there was pure silence. It was getting really foggy out and she went back to her car. She went to start it but it wouldn't start at all. The battery was dead. Elle took a flashlight and started walking to try to find her way back into town. The more she walked the foggier it got. At one point she couldnt see anything. She heard something moving behind her so she quickly turned around to try to see what it was. Elle couldn't see anything and then........WHAM! Something zoomed past her, knocked her down and made her drop her flashlight.
Elle couldn't move, all she wanted was for this to all be a huge nightmare. She closed her eyes and got into a feetle position. One minute she is laying there in pure silence, and the next she is surrounded by huge gusts of wind and something pierces her heart. Elle couldn't believe she was now a ghost. She searches for whatever pierced her but finds nothing.
To this day, Elle haunts the old town church as she continues to search for her murderer and her lover. Some say to this day you can still hear her weeping cries and see strands of pearls floating around and shining in the full moon.

and thats my story. hope it's alright!!

Avi by Lovie
Sig by Lovie

Last edited by tinker_bell_96 : 10-02-2012 at 12:36 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!