View Single Post
(#80 (permalink))
Old
TMR2012 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: Not Rated
Default My Entry - 09-30-2012, 11:04 PM

I used Purrrfection for the doll and Options for the blood puddle and frame. I also used Yahoo Images for the background.

My inspiration came from the movie "Stay Alive". It's aabout a woman named Countess Elizabth Bathory de Ecsed a.k.a. The Blood Countess. She was a countess from the renowned Bathory family of Hungarian nobility.
After her husband's death, she and four collaborators were accused of torturing and killing hundreds of girls, with one witness attributing to them over 650 victims, though the number for which they were convicted was 80.
Elizabeth herself was neither tried nor convicted. In 1610, she was imprisoned in the Csejte Castle, now in Slovakia and known as Čachtice, where she remained bricked in a set of rooms until her death four years later.
Later writings about the case have led to legendary accounts of the Countess bathing in the blood of virgins to retain her youth, and now has the modern nicknames of the Blood Countess and Countess Dracula.

Made.With.Ness's.Dollmaker
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!