View Single Post
(#37 (permalink))
Old
MsShino (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-26-2012, 07:05 PM

So I haven't posted any of my most recent dollies. Mostly cause I am still so in love with my last one.

Oh well It's time to update! (in no particular order)

Lisa Frank Rnd 2 Entry
Credit:Purrrfection and Google
(little note. This was made before and after my Impossible Wishes doll, ya know that last one that is total AWESOMENESS!)
So I was kinda annoyed when every time I applied glitter her eyes would get glittered too. I kept changing the color of the bubbles and frame to fix it but it didn't work so I kinda just left it at that. I was kinda sick of look at the bright colors anyways. I recolored the tail using pallettes from KawaiiHannah cause Hue and Saturation editing does NOT give you a purple to yellow look THANK YOU VERY MUCH....O_o okee dokie I have lost it. Oh I can't remember where the head came from, I looked everywhere for hair that was kinda floating but not crazy....so yeah

NEXT DOLLEH!

Butterfly Fairy Friends
Credits: TDP Butterfly Fairy Maker and Google
So this was my entry for my first Contestants Club contest. I am so enjoying being a member of the club. Anyhoo pairs of people were assigned to different dollmakers and we had to doll both ourselves and our partner. I really enjoyed this one. My fairy self came together really easy, but I ended up doing a lot of editing on Tristan Fairy cause she was being a total Butterfly Fairy Diva ^^. My only regret is all of the text. If I could go back I would take off the 'Bff' and our names.

NEXT

Ms Shino Tek Tek Style
Credits Tek Tek and Purrrfection
This is for Miranda's contest where we doll ourselves using Tek Tek. I was a lot of fun. There are soooo many options!! And now I notice some pink that is supposed to be glittered isn't glittering... grrr I wish I would have noticed that before I entered it. Oh well. I had to use a different computer so that is my only excuse. And incase you are wondering the frame is from Purrrfection and everything else is from Tek Tek.

Last, but not least

I have to say I am actually kinda proud of this one. This was just finished like and hour ago.

Fantasy Pets
Credits Purrrfection and Options (Ness's and Lovie's Makers. THEY ROCK!)
So this is for Miranda's contest Fantasy pets. Here's how this came about. I was just looking through Lovie's maker on my phone late the other night and I came across the most adorable plant (yes I think he's adorable) the next day I can't remember where I found him, so I scoure both Purrrfection and Options and start gathering things to go with the elusive plant (I swear I had 30 backgrounds alone) Well I finally found my lovely plant and of course I started putting things together. The hardest part was her clothes. The skirt is the bottom part of a dress of a laying down dress and the vines for the top actually were attached to some skirt thing, I had to take it apart to properly cover her bits though. ^^ I made the jewelry (which isn't much). Overall I am pretty proud of this doll. One thing I would like comments on is the backlighting I kinda gave it a try and I would like to know what people think.

MsShino Says:
Color makes me happy!
Sig & AV by Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!