View Single Post
(#127 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-22-2012, 03:47 PM

Next to her was a tall blond woman, not much older but certainly not a teenager; she currently had her mask off, as she was napping, but she have a dirty white surgeons mask over her mouth. At the sound of feet coming in, she woke up right off and sat up, a tail that was a mix between wolf and fox in color and length waving back and forth as her eyes wrinkled in a smile. "Who's your friend, Infri? One of the settlement people wander in?" She stood up and Kayte stared at her as she took off the white mask and picked up her fox mask; the woman had oodles of sharp, sharp fangs in place of teeth. No wonder she wore that when asleep; the woman couldn't close her mouth!

"Uh-uhhh." Kayte just stared. She didn't mean to; this was all just so new.

"Aw, she's cute." Killie turned to Hyena after pulling her mask over her head; it was a fox, but it had pieces of porcelain glued on in a sort of pretty mosaic pattern. "What do you think of her?"

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!