(#5 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 09-20-2012, 09:02 AM

Thanks Ness! I will definately try observing other people interact, it sounds like it will help a lot in luei of my awkwardness.

Indeed. You should have seen us when we first met in person. She had her camera and apparently when that's in hand she's super quiet and determined to get good shots. Her husband Jon had to keep reassuring me that it wasn't because she didn't like me, lol.

I was okay being a loner up until just recently. Being a SAHM I'm starting to worry about Gracie not interacting with people and children her age. I was a part of online mommy groups when I first brought Gracie home but was unceremoniously kicked out because they didn't like me as a mother. It was an online community, something I'm actually comfortable in! That really put a blow to my self esteem. Not only do people not want to be friends with me, they don't like the way I mother my daughter and really don't want to be around me. That's why I'm freaking out so much. I have to learn to be around mothers in real life and I failed online! I just don't know how or if I'm going to be able to do it. And I have the added pressure of feeling like I'm failing Gracie if I don't succeed because she doesn't have anyone her age to play with.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!