Old
MsShino (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-19-2012, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by belladoggy View Post
OMG! Girl, why would you ever think this wouldn't get any loving? ESPECIALLY after all that work you did to create a unique background. I'm blown away; you really do pick up on things SO quickly
Cause I usually only get one or two replies.

But you have been my constant replyer(I know, not a word, well now it's my word!) and that makes me happy

Anyhoo, I did make that frame from a vector, and I really like it too. I haven't honestly thought of doing any animation to be honest with you. I'll have to check out the online editor I use. Unfortunatly I can't get GIMP. The computer I use the most is at work, and it is running Windows 2000 and I tried to download and older version of GIMP but of course the site wasn't compatible with the older version of IE

Yes I have started adding more shadows. On the whole piece and on the doll herself. I know I should have spent more time on the fishbowl. I'm kinda kicking myself today cause the white part in the bowl should be transparent, but after working on this so long yesterday I couldn't figure out why it looked funny. Of course I saved it as a layered Pixlr image so I could go and fix it, but I might just remember this as a learning experience. And no I didn't use the perspective tool... actually I've never used the perspective tool.... That's a good idea.

Bridie, again, thanks. And thanks for always commenting and helping me grow.

Erica: I appreciate your kudos too. I love all feedback no matter haw detailed, so Thank You!

MsShino Says:
Color makes me happy!
Sig & AV by Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!