View Single Post
(#31 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-19-2012, 12:20 AM

OMG! Girl, why would you ever think this wouldn't get any loving? ESPECIALLY after all that work you did to create a unique background. I'm blown away; you really do pick up on things SO quickly

My absolutely favorite part of it is the frame...did you make it yourself (via vectors from google)? It just works so well for a fire doll.

Now, I wouldn't say this unless I really thought you could do it/were at this stage, but I think the next step for you to improve your dolls would be adding in some small animation, such as making the flames flicker. I think there are online image editors that allow for multiple frames, but if not, you can always use the GIMP which is my dolling and animating tool (and it's free )

I noticed she has a shadow; YAY! Shadows are always a very nice thing to have in a doll like this; really ties the whole thing together. Only CC I have about that is in response to the fishbowl; I'm not sure the shadow is in the right place as it seems to be floating/hovering. Maybe try using the perspective tool? If you did and I'm just not noticing, my apologies for being a hard-nosed nit-picker.

This is definitely your best doll so far, and that IS saying something looking forward to even more dolls building on the experience you gained from this one!

Av/Sig set: Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!