View Single Post
(#30 (permalink))
Old
MsShino (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: Not Rated
Talking OMG! I can't believe I did that! - 09-18-2012, 10:14 PM

Okay, first I am going to preface this by saying I have never made such an involved doll before, and I am so absolutely proud of myself. I will take CC, but if I don't get some lovin' on her I may have to cry.

So with that, on with the doll:

Fire Elemental with her Goldfish
This is my entry for Lovie's Impossible Wishes contest. Basically we are supposed to doll a fantasy type person and there impossible to have pet. The background is actually 4 images that I layered together in Pixlr to create her undergroud fire cave home. I swear I looked at about 800 different altar pics. And of course I had to completely start over once when Pixlr closed on me. The doll and props I did in both Paint and Pixlr. I spent a ton of time on this one, and I am extremely happy with how she came out. I think this shows a major growth in my doll skills because I have actually created a whole detailed scene for the first time.

Credits (Hopefully I remeber everything straigt I kinda spent about 8+ hours on this)
Purrrfection: Dress, belt, candles, flame in altar and hands, and stairs
StyleDollz.com: Legs (the jewelry on the foot I made), and head
Google: Alter, Other Background images and frame
And now for the life of me I can't remember where the fishbowl came from O_o Possible from StyleDollz or Elouai??

Last edited by MsShino : 09-19-2012 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Fixed a couple of the credits ^^
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!