View Single Post
(#7 (permalink))
Old
NotYourPrincess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.29 Average
Send a message via AIM to NotYourPrincess Send a message via MSN to NotYourPrincess
Default 09-16-2012, 04:22 PM

Oh, man. I recently ended my long term relationship and I've been out on the dating scene for a bit now, with no intention of settling down. So, I've gotten a much better feel of what I like and what I don't.

MUST HAVES:
- Humor! This goes a long way with me.

- Energy. He's gotta keep up. We're out on the town and your butt is tired after a couple of hours, gtfo.

- A good head of hair. Oh, man. I was recently set up on a blind date with a guy that was 28 and he was going bald. We had a really good time, but as soon as I spied that balding spot, I immediately lost interest. Shallow, I know, but I can't help it!

- Older. I like older guys. 26+. I have a hard time identifying with guys my own age. Since I'm 21 I don't see this as being a huge deal.

Smokers are a plus. I have no idea why and it's really weird, but I really love a guy that smokes. I absolutely love kissing them after they smoke!

I can't date guys that are shorter or have stubby hands. They can't be shy or awkward. I really like confident guys. They have to take good care of their bodies. I love doing outdoor stuff and I'd like a guy to be down with hiking or biking some trails with me.

If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face. Couldn't love you more you got a beautiful taste. Don't let the days go by...glycerine.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!