View Single Post
(#443 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-14-2012, 09:40 PM

Miya met him almost halfway - and was nearly startled out of it by a jolt she was severely unfamiliar with.

Without any much warning, Lee would be able to see Miya's mind - a lightshow of reds and oranges and blues, streaked with purple and black. The key point though was the lack of any particular light source - everything just seemed to glow with color despite seeming to be night and black flowers of all kinds bloomed under mental foot - the most common one though was the black iris.

Under the bright colors was an endless thrum - it sounded like a drum but was in fact a pulse, the sound of blood in veins and an endless thirst. It was dim at first but the longer the connection held, the louder it became.

On top of this was some vague memory - some kind of inner peace, a house made of dirt blocks on the outside and the inside was a mansion sprawling endlessly around and around itself with the sounds of childhood laughter echoing all through.

Through this laughter shot a bright, fearful scream - and Miya broke the kiss, staring at Lee in a mix of shock and terror as she tried to put on her best poker face to try and act as though nothing had happened.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!