View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default Red X of DOOOOOOOM (Or Blue Question Mark of TERROR) - 09-14-2012, 08:18 AM

Every year for the past 3 years TDP has been getting a yearly "bug". During this awful time dolls and avi's go under the attack of the dreaded Red X Of DOOOOOOOOM. Will Jessica fly under cover to save the day? Or will we be forced to cut our comrades by half again waiting anxiously for the return of our savior for months on end?---

And now I ask you, my fellow dollers of TDP, lend me your comments so that we may lure our rescuer from the depths of solitude and indifference. Let her know how much her site means to you! Tell her how much time you spend on TDP! But don't stop there! Comment in the stories! Comment on her profiles! Sign the guest book!

Save TDP Jessica, for you are our only hope.

I'm aware this might not do any good, but hey, you never know and it sure beats waiting around twiddling our thumbs. Maybe when she finally does come back to fix it she will see all the support she has in her fans of her site.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!