(#49 (permalink))
Old
eros (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-13-2012, 09:27 PM

Can't believe I haven't found this thread yet. :P I probably have the most insane and random dreams ever!

Last night I dreamed I was at a school and a UFO landed outside. Two aliens came out, so I went outside to talk to them. Apparently their ship crash landed and they needed supplies. They changed into humans, one being a boy and the other a girl. And later I find out that they are royal. (Prince and Princess) So anyways I helped them. Once the UFO was done, we said are goodbyes. Except the boy wasn't ready. He came for WORLD DOMINATION!! He left on the ship and me and the girl were left to try and figure out a way to stop him. She knew of these archers that could tell us how to defeat him. We went on our way down a long trail. At the end some archers came out and said," Only the Princess of _____ can defeat us!" (I don't remember where they were from.) She pulled out a bow and arrow and shot them down. The last one realized she was the one and told us.

Sadly....I woke up! D: Stupid alarm clock went off for school!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!