(#46 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 09-13-2012, 08:19 AM

So I just had this really weird but really awesome dream... had to interrupt my nap to write this down .

I was a secret agent investigating an evil cult, and I went to one of their parties disguised as a member. Everyone was sitting around tables talking and eating and there was this altar with a dead body in the room. I knew somebody else was going to be sacrificed that day. At some point I got up and tried to leave the room, but the guy I had been talking to grabbed me, tried to prevent me from leaving and finally attacked me. We struggled for a bit, he used some fairly unconventional weapons including a fork and an avocado. The cultists had summoned some kind of minion of the evil entity they worshipped, and it appeared just as I was gaining the upper hand, so I shoved the guy I had been fighting at it and ran, and the thing killed everyone in the room.

Then the scenario reset - only this time instead of going to the party, I stayed at a room in the same building and slept. The same guy I had fought in the previous segment came into the room, woke me up and told me that he knew I was an agent and threatened me, but told me I had to stay in disguise for some reason. We went downstairs, where I managed to distract and kill him, and I went to the big dining room, which was empty now. I found some cultists in an adjacent room. Everyone was kind of agitated and talking about how they would have to make their move soon. I offered to help them kill some cops who were in the building, but instead they told me to deal with some junior members who were making noise upstairs.

I went there and reached this big dark archive-like room where two about 10-year-olds kids were running around between the shelves and yelling. I told them to shut up and we left the room. They asked me if I was a witch and I said yes, and showed them some simple sleight-of-hand tricks which I actually bo'tched pretty badly, but they still seemed as impressed as if I'd done real magic.

Then the "scene" cut away - I know some other stuff happened in between but I don't remember any of it. Anyway eventually I was looking at the whole building from outside, from a disembodied perspective - the thing was actually a ship floating in space (I blame too much Problem Sleuth), and it crashed into something. The part of the ship/building "I" was in broke apart and caught fire - and I heard screaming "You're a witch, help us! Put out the fires!" and then just incoherent screaming and the dream ended.

BTW, since when is bo'tch a bad word?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!