(#27 (permalink))
Old
MsShino (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-12-2012, 06:27 PM

And here I am with more Dollies.... Umm yeah I should really be working O_o

So first I am going to point to my AV. I made the doll a while ago and entered it in a contest for dolls with lots of colors, unfortunately it never got approved. So yesterday I decidced to glitter it and make it my AV. The whole thing is from TDP.

This is for Tink's contest. When I started this doll she wasn't going to be for it, but I got the top recolored and I was like HOLY COW SEA ANEMONE! (it's true I actually said that. I had sooo much fun making this doll. ^^ Let's see edits I did: color on the top and two different skirts (yes there are/were two), arm and hand and some shading on the skin. Oh and I chopped of the legs of another skirt and gave them to her. Pieces from TDP and SecretDollz. Background and frame from Google. *point* Hey look ma I made some transparancy around it! ^^ .... Um yeah... I be crazy

And this is actually another doll that I made a while ago. I have an addiction to rainbows so I kinda had to do this. I just glittered this today though. I decided since I got myself a premi account last night that I would do some color fun for my first contest. So this is the contest image for my first contest. Of course if you have looked at my contest the image got squished, darkened and unglittery. It's probably the size, but I'm to lazy to try and fix it, and actually it doesn't look that bad. Oh the frame is from Purrrfection ^^

Well anyhoo what does everyone think?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!