09-09-2012, 02:22 PM
I'm lucky enough to have found my perfect man who embodies everything I want. XD
1. Have a good sense of humour. I have a somewhat weird sense of humour, sometimes dark, and I need a guy who laughs at my jokes. XD
2. Be a rocker/biker type. I'm not into the clean cut look, or muscle men.
3. Be generous. I can't stand meanness, both with money and gifts, and also with time; there's no point in being with someone you hardly ever see.
4. Understand me. I have Aspergers and sometimes I like to be alone, and I need a guy who'll understand this and not get huffy cuz he thinks I don't like him.
5. Like the same things I like. That means like music and films. No point in being with someone unless they have things in common with you!
1. Be pervy. Obviously, all guys are pervs to some extent, but I wouldn't like a guy constantly pawing me all the time. And obviously he has to understand that sometimes I'm not in the mood and not go into a sulk over it.
2. Be dirty. I can't stand men who don't wash and who smell. Ew. x_x
3 . Be rude.I've heard guys talk to girls in such a way that would make me smack them. Like this guy who always calls his girlf his b*tch. I'd never allow that.
4. Be sexist or demeaning towards women. All important; a good relationship is an equal one, and a guy needs to understand that.
5. Be lazy and not help around the house. I simply hate it when guys think that cooking and cleaning is "women's work" and refuse to help out.