View Single Post
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-09-2012, 02:22 PM

I'm lucky enough to have found my perfect man who embodies everything I want. XD

Must:

1. Have a good sense of humour. I have a somewhat weird sense of humour, sometimes dark, and I need a guy who laughs at my jokes. XD
2. Be a rocker/biker type. I'm not into the clean cut look, or muscle men.
3. Be generous. I can't stand meanness, both with money and gifts, and also with time; there's no point in being with someone you hardly ever see.
4. Understand me. I have Aspergers and sometimes I like to be alone, and I need a guy who'll understand this and not get huffy cuz he thinks I don't like him.
5. Like the same things I like. That means like music and films. No point in being with someone unless they have things in common with you!

Must not:

1. Be pervy. Obviously, all guys are pervs to some extent, but I wouldn't like a guy constantly pawing me all the time. And obviously he has to understand that sometimes I'm not in the mood and not go into a sulk over it.
2. Be dirty. I can't stand men who don't wash and who smell. Ew. x_x
3 . Be rude.I've heard guys talk to girls in such a way that would make me smack them. Like this guy who always calls his girlf his b*tch. I'd never allow that.
4. Be sexist or demeaning towards women. All important; a good relationship is an equal one, and a guy needs to understand that.
5. Be lazy and not help around the house. I simply hate it when guys think that cooking and cleaning is "women's work" and refuse to help out.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!