Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 09-09-2012, 11:48 AM

And the rest of my Naga entries for Ness's Mythical Beauties Pageant:

I'm really proud of myself for all the extra effort I put into this pageant. I got burnt out on Naga bases towards the end and was relieved when we had to doll our Beauties in human form, lol. Because I wanted to push myself through this pageant I was sure to find something new to draw in the last entry, thus the amazing elephant, yes I'm bragging, hey I'm not this proud often, lol. Last time I was this proud of a doll was well over a year ago, and it was a contest image for one of my contests. Drawing the elephant has pushed me to start pixeling other animals and I'm quite happy with the results so far. It's about time the dolling community had more props, wouldn't you say?

Anyway, I wanted to point out a minor thing in the last doll. I was supposed to link my Mythical Beauty with her human form right? Well if you'll take a closer look at the henna tattoo on the elephant, it's a snake! Also, I wanted to explain my completely plain snake skin. The Naga creature is from India's mythology, and the Naga was more commonly seen as a cobra. Unfortunately for me, cobra's are probably the least pretty of snakes, but I'm a stickler for adhearing to research. I was especially upset when I started drawing other Naga bases for my maker. The Coral snake is amazingly beautiful and I was kicking myself for days for using cobra, lol.

The first doll is Tink's frame, the second doll is Rachel's frame. Except for the flowers in the 1st entry, which came from Ness's maker PURRRFECTION, everything else is from my maker...coming soon! Are you excited?!

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!

Last edited by LancasterPrincess : 09-09-2012 at 12:01 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!