(#6 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-07-2012, 09:56 PM

^Car dragging? O_o

Broke my left wrist falling up a set of stairs when I was in middle school. It's never been quite right since; it was a buckle fracture, which is according to my cra'ckpot doc, worse than a hairline, but really the only problem I have is I can't bend it back all the way anymore and sometimes it causes some discomfort still. No carpal tunnel, no issues.

I busted my hip about a year ago tripping over and falling on a curb; had a bruise bigger than my da.mn head on it for a month before it got better and I was limping for two. Back in April it gave me a seize and I couldn't walk period for two days. It hasn't bothered me since but I've been keeping an eye on it and making sure I'm stretched.

My right foot has a horrible tendency to bend in half. Mind you, it's not what you're thinking in terms of bending; not toes-down, more like a piece of paper folded hot-dog style (longways). It does it spontaneously, and without warning; and it always, always hurts after. :\ But the episodes while happening more often don't leave pain like they used to, so I haven't needed my ankle wraps in about a year. This started after I bent my foot running in my house in high school.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!