View Single Post
(#29 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-03-2012, 05:20 PM

That wasn't even the kicker that made me leave. The jerk guy GM messaged me one day and told me I was being pathetic for being attached to "Words on a screen" and that I needed to grow up. When I told him I wasn't mad at him for killing her, as in killing the character, just that I wish he'd told me he was planning on doing it or at least told me why, he said he didn't have to: He was the GM, and his word was law. Unfortunately, he spun his own version of events to the girl GM, who also started to dislike me.

Then my dad went into the hospital, and I told them I wouldn't be on as much. Guy told me he didn't give a crap and that I had just better be posting soon.

I quit. No fanfare, no nothing. Stopped posting, stopped logging into my messenger.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!