(#27 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-03-2012, 06:06 PM

Being an ass-hole GM.

I wound up just leaving a Marvel board I was on about a year ago, maybe two now? The two main GMs had demoted their third because he was becoming rather irritable with them over their RPing (lackadaisical posting, poor grammar, difficult structure). The girl had an excuse, which he was fine with and so was I: English wasn't her first language, as she could type excellently in messenger in German, and she also had some degree of dyslexia. She did try to work on it; but her posts were still painful at times.

The other guy. Oh, jesus, the other guy. He had all the powerful Marvel characters - Iron Fist, the Hulk, Little Hulk, She Hulk, Loki, the list went on and on and freaking ON - and he hated our OC characters and went out of his way to kill one of mine. Yes, kill: He said as GM, he had right to randomly deny a character and killed her on the spot. To this day I have no idea why he denied her after approving her - and he also was irritated because she was lightly based on Witchblade, apparently. How does having an Iron Man suit translate into Witchblade?!

On that same line of thought, he also allowed some guy to create a knock-off version of Jackie from The Darkness comic series - which by the way is a Top Cow series, which he loathed and after my Iron Woman character was killed off, he banned all non-Marvel-type characters but let this guy have his mafia gangster with a curse. He only barely let me use Fern because, I sh*t you not, "shes hot." -__- Even though he complained endlessly after that she was a rip of Hellboy.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!