View Single Post
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-03-2012, 09:39 AM

Sinopa grinned. "Love to. Wonder if I can catch a big catfish again," she mused as she sat down. A few months ago - or some other long period of time ago, anyway - she'd had some of her feathers ripped out by some big fish as she'd lounging by the stream, and she'd dove right in and pulled out a fish nearly as big as she'd been. Her nails had shredded its gills, so it had simply suffocated. "We ate pretty good for awhile last time."

Diana left her apartment and eyed the tube outside with a bit of anxiety; considering them lazy, she rarely used them unless she needed to get somewhere in a hurry. This was for two reasons: Why tube when you could walk, or run? Also: She always came out head first. Most people jumped out quite gracefully, but she never seemed to get the hang of it. Her aversion would stick with her for most of her life, probably. With a shrug, she pulled her light jacket over her shoulders and headed up the road, deciding to sit in on an Udoofus meeting; as long as she stayed quiet and near the back with her hair back and her sunglasses on, they'd never notice the daughter of RAM there.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!