View Single Post
(#87 (permalink))
Old
Blondie (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-01-2012, 12:13 AM

Haha, yes Birdie, I did! I was smart in high school and got good grades, did the SAT and all that, but i really wasnt ready to go anywhere and i didnt know how I would pay for it, because i didnt want my parents to have the burden. At first i started out wanting to do the associates degree RN program at the community college i was at, but there was a huge waitlist, so after i got on the waitlist i decided i might as well go to EWU in the mean time and try to get into WSU (my grades were good enough). And now, here i am! lol
I really really think a CC is the way to start, you save money and as long as you get your AA you dont have to worry about doing the universities general requirements and if you have all your pre reqs done, you can usually go straight into the program! Small state universities are a good option as well, EWU's tuition was only $2000 a quarter, i just had to pay more since i lived on campus, it would have been a hour commute each way if i stayed at home.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!