(#32 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-31-2012, 03:53 PM

Since this one ISN'T a pageant doll, I think she warrants her own post

My Jessica Rabbit doll, for Tristan contest! This one took far longer than usual for two main reasons: One, I had to do a lot of heavy editing, and two, my image editor kept freezing up on me and losing my progress.

So. For the editing: changed the color of her dress, made it strapless, edited out a necklace, gave her a b.o0b job (I mean, have you seen this character? Wow-za!), drew in the gloves, and edited her strappy sandals into pumps. that was just on the outfit. I also totally modified her face, fixed her makeup, made her eyeshadow much more pronounced, and drew her hair falling over half of her face, plus adding extra strands/highlights to make it look more uniform. And changed it from blonde to this color. Made her mouth and nose smaller, changed her eye color and skin-tone.

For the background, I took a screenshot of the nightclub in the movie and superimposed that curtain on the one of the background I was already using by playing with opacity. Did my shadow trick for the instruments, but it looked weird when I tried to do it in the spotlight so I left it out. Made sure to make her dress EXTRA sparkle-y, haha.

I used styledollz.info for the head, background, and all the instruments (bass, piano, microphone), and I believe the outfit I used as a stating point came from
Ness's maker Purrrfection (if it didn't, it was also from styledollz), plus the frame was a gift from her. And a screenshot of the movie, which clearly I claim no ownership of. I think the text I used is called "Learning Curve".

So yeah. Pretty proud of her. the quote is in reference to the song she sings in the movie. It's actually a pretty famous blues-y torch song. I have a musical anthology that includes it entitled "Torch Songs in Sultry Keys"

Ahem. Anyway. I will be my sharing the edited items with everyone

Av/Sig set: Lovie

Last edited by belladoggy : 08-31-2012 at 07:02 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!