A Pi-zza Hut!
A Pi-zza Hut!
Kentucky Fried Chicken and
A Pi-zza Hut!

McDonalds!
McDonalds!
Kentucky Fried Chicken and
A Pi-zza Hut!

What made it silly were the motions that went with it: for Pizza Hut, we would make the shape with our fingers (start with indexes together in the center, then move them out, diagonally down, and make together at their new latitude)
For KFC, we'd mimic a chicken (like that part in The Chicken Dance, which, incidentally, is also a very very silly song), and for Micky D's, we'd draw the arches with out fingers. I think Wendy's and Burger King were in there somewhere too, but I can't remember how their parts went or what the motions were.

We also had the "Baby Shark doot doo, doot doot doot doooo" song, where you cycle through baby, mama, papa, grampa, shark attack, swim real fast, etc. and mime what's happening (little mouth with fingers, bigger mouth with hands, biggest mouth with alligator arms, gumless mouth by making fists, swimming, losing a limbs by hopping on one leg, etc.)

If I think of others I'll post them here. One that isn't really a song is "Lobby Dobby Nee Boh Too", which is a vocal warm up and also has versus including "Koo Koo Koo Koo Wah Wah" and "Santa In A Yarmulke" ....my high school choir director could be rather silly at times. The Santa one came up when one of our songs was "Chanukah in Santa Monica" and one of our other ones was "Mr. Santa." Gotta love neural crossover

Av/Sig set: Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!