View Single Post
(#84 (permalink))
Old
Blondie (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-27-2012, 03:58 AM

I am currently going to Washington State University College of Nursing, im in my second semester (WSU is about $5000 in just tuition a semester). Before WSU i went to a community college for 2 years and got my AA (which i paid for all by myself!) then went to Eastern Washington University for a year (where i had to take my first loan and my parents had to pay the rest... $15,000 for tuition, room and board for a year).

I totally agree with you about tuition costs! Its crazy expensive to go to school. We have similar financial help that comes from the government called a grant, that you dont have to pay back, but lucky me, doesnt qualify for any. My parents make enough money that all I... yes because how much money my parents makes has to do with me... all I get offered are loans that a crew interest the entire time im in school! My suggestion is to go to a community college and get an AA (or direct transfer degree) and then move to your specialized college for however long you need, i saved a bunch of money that way!

Rachel, I have a friend doing graphic design and she absolutely loves it, and she i really great at it, i think you would be too, since you already used editing programs and stuff!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!