View Single Post
(#90 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-26-2012, 11:47 AM

Well, guys, um. Cooper passed away in February of a second parvo infection; he had one last February as well but thanks to some severe tender love and care, survived and functioned fine after. He... wasn't so lucky this time. He died around four in the morning and my mom was holding him the entire time. My last memory of my puppy alive is his smiling little face and his goofy tongue hanging out of his mouth. I hope that's always going to be the first image that comes to mind when I think of him.

About a month or later, we moved into our new apartment. Within a week we were mostly settled; still unpacked due to work/school et cetera, but settled. We had beds, food, and a TV. No couches or tables, just our desks, a beanbag chair, one of those pillow chairs with the arms, and a ginormous teddy bear that's nearly as tall as me (5'2"). My roommate one day proposed we get a cat; it had been approved with the landlord, as Mandy originally wanted to bring one of her cats from home, but she'd begun to worry that poor Max would be miserable without his other cat friend. She started looking at local adoption centers, and at first we believed we were getting a female cat. Hence the pink cat bed we have sitting in a box by the living room closet, the pink cupcake collar that doesn't actually work. Find out that the cats she'd been looking at had already been adopted and were actually waiting to be picked up, and she goes to the local shelter instead. There, she found a little gray-and-black-ticked tabby with a white belly and striped shins, and a little triangle over his brown nose that gave him the look of a longer nose.

His name is Diego, and he's my little baby. Say hi to the new member of the Wolfie family. He's now about a year old, two months shy; born in October of last year. You two or three who have my Facebook know who you are, and have seen this little bugger already. =)

Playing with Mandy's friend Patrick; this is the night they brought him home. Lookit that little face!!

About a week later. He'd already gotten a little bigger. ^^

I'll get more pictures up; I have a ton on my phone, I just can't upload them. DX

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!