Old
MsShino (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: Not Rated
Talking SURPRISE by MsShino - 08-25-2012, 06:09 PM

SURPRISE
by MsShino

Welcome to my store. As you may have guessed everything that you get here will be a surprise. Submit the form and you will soon have a surprise waiting for you. This form is bit different than forms you may be used to so pay attention. Incomplete or unfinished forms can cause a delay in your surprise.

Surprise Form:

Colors: (please list up to 5 color to use on doll)
No-no Colors: (up to 3 colors not to use on doll)
Inspiration Pic: (link to image for inspiration)
Dollmaker: (Sometimes I will make non-Prep/Shuni style dolls. If you want that style for sure let me know.)
Background/Frame: Yes or no?
Text: (this should be obvious ^_^ )
Glitter: Yes or no?
Other: (Any other little details you want to include. But not too many, you still want to have a surprise don't you?)

At this time I don't do animations. I do pretty good with glitter though . Also please note that the first three options are very important.

FAQ

Why do you need a picture?
I am a very visual person and pictures are the number one way I get my inspiration. Besides I think it's more interesting than the standard stats list.
What kind of picture?
Anything you want. If your picture is inappropriate in anyway please PM me and we can discuss it.
What if I don't like it?
That's fine. I can make something else, but you will be put at the end of the line just to be fair to everyone.

Shop Hours:
Open for Orders: 24/7
Filling Orders: Mon - Sat

Pick-Up Line:

Have A Nice Day!

PS. I would appreciate credit for my work. Also, please don't use other peoples' Surprises.

Last edited by MsShino : 01-08-2013 at 04:12 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!