View Single Post
(#61 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-18-2012, 10:21 PM

Oh, I wasn't sure what you were specifically talking about that was being judged. You meant scored/judged, as in a competition. I see. I've never heard of a speech tournament... Is it like a debate of some sort? Whatever it is, that sucks that makeup is an important part.

If anyone wants to wear makeup, it's your prerogative, but just don't turn into a clown, and don't wear it because you're afraid of looking ugly without it. Just look at any celebrity or model without makeup - they look LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE. There's a reason for high standards of facial beauty, and it's called makeup. If we were all allowed to free our faces of gunk, young girls wouldn't have such low self-esteem. I couldn't look at a picture of myself growing up because, compared to the girls in the magazines and on TV, I thought I was ugly. Makeup artists can turn any normal person into a beauty queen, and I just want young women to realize that they don't look like that naturally.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!