View Single Post
(#92 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-18-2012, 05:59 PM

Just wanted to post a couple of dolls I've done that I'm proud of; I've been working on making my own frames a bit recently, too. ^_^ Hopefully, I'll be able to use some soon. XD

This was my first entry for Ness's "Mythological Beauties" pagaent. I chose to doll a centaur, cuz I love centaurs. = ) The first round was to show the doll in their natural state; I chose to show my centaur in a forest. Centaurs don't, as a general rule, wear clothes as such so I dolled my centaur in such a way as to have her hair hiding her bo'obs. XD I also gave her a bow and arrows, and a belt made of flowers. Doll was made on Ness's maker, and she also gave me the centaur base. The centaur's tail I made from a blonde doll head.

Here's the second entry; the second round was to portray your mythological beauty in love. I of course chose a handsome centaur male to doll with my beauty; I had to do some editing to make them look as tho they had their arms around each other, and also to a unicorn base so that my centaur beauty could be rearing up against her lover. Again, the tails were made from doll heads. The doll was made again on Purrrfection, and the beautiful frame is Tink's!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!