(#54 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-18-2012, 11:47 AM

Quote:
It's a lot of stuff, but we get judged on our looks so proper makeup is an unfortunate must;
Judged on our looks by who? Boys? I know my family doesn't judge me on looks. My friends don't. Random people who I'll probably never see again in my life? Maybe, but who cares? Is somebody going to think, about people who don't wear makeup, "Ew, what a slob?" If they do, they're an ugly, judgmental, and likely insecure person on the inside.

I find that, sometimes, it's starts with someone using just a little makeup. Then they wear a little more and get compliments, causing them to wear a little more... until they eventually look like a clown. This happened to one of my friends. I think she's a beautiful girl without makeup but now she can't go out of the house without it or she feels like people will judge her and think she's ugly. She says, "You'll never know where Mr. Right is hiding," but if he's the right guy, he will be attracted to you makeup-less as well. My hubby met me when I wasn't wearing makeup, and he thought I was the most beautiful person he's ever met.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!