View Single Post
(#53 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-18-2012, 12:40 AM

I only wear it for special occasions: performances, speech tournaments, and dances. Even then, only for very formal dances. I'm too lazy to do makeup, and if I wasn't also too lazy to wash my face properly, I probably wouldn't break out. But when I do wear it, it's the bare minerals fairly light, smashbox color correction (I get red splotches), bare minerals glee and warmth plus maybelline for blush, simple gold and white eyeshadow (it goes well with my grey suit), eyeliner, mascara, and lipstick. It's a lot of stuff, but we get judged on our looks so proper makeup is an unfortunate must; there is no way I'd ever do any of that on a daily basis, not even the eye stuff. I suppose I'm all or nothing: I either put on full face or I don't wear any makeup, and it's mostly the latter. I don't get why girls feel the need to cake themselves up every day for class; you're not there to impress boys (or even other girls), you're there to get an education.

Av/Sig set: Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!