View Single Post
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Blondie (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-16-2012, 12:19 AM

I made this doll for a contest where we were to pick a Egyptian goddess. I had a really hard time picking a goddess and finally decided on Sehkmet: Goddess of Fire. I made the dress and also the head piece which I ended up liking alot together. I took the idea from a picture i googled, which ended up working really well. The background took me forever to find, because i couldnt really find something that i liked that fit with what i wanted to portray... i wasnt really in love with this one but it worked.

This doll was for a similar contest... it might have even been a pagent, but it was medieval themed. I really liked how it turned out, the only part i dont like is her hair, but i dont hate it either. I edited the top half of the dress and drew the long sleeves in... the first thing i thought of with medieval was long sleeves so i made them touch the ground! lol i also made and boarder and i think the gold color works well with everything else.

This was for our club theme of my little pony, and when i was bored one night i decided to take all our avi's and make a banner, which ended up turning out pretty cute!

Last edited by Blondie : 08-16-2012 at 12:35 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!