08-13-2012, 08:48 PM
It's going to be quite some time before I settle down, but I do find some special/not so special qualities about guys.
1. Funny; Oh my yes! And preferably a clean funny. I'm a happy person so someone who tries to make me happy (literally) is super amazing!
2. Strong; My man better be able to protect me. I'm pretty small so someone who can protect me is a plus.
3. Christian; This is kind of must. Don't really care what domination he is, but since I'm christian I can't see myself marrying any else who isn't.
1. Perv; I am pretty confident every guy in my grade is a perv. Glad my man is a year younger! XD It's super unattractive and total turnoff. I want a gentleman.
2. Don't take care of themself; I don't need a night in shining armor, but if you're not going to take care of yourself and your body, how am I supposed you are going to care for me.
3. Serious all the time; Like I said, I want a comedian. Someone who is serious every minute of their life is a bore. Sure being serious at certain times is important, but try and loosen up a bit.