View Single Post
(#2 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-13-2012, 03:12 PM

Well, one of my friends once asked me what I look for in a guy, and I said I wanted someone honest, trustworthy, loyal....and by that point he took over and started reciting the Boy Scout Code of Honour. But let's look at my family: two cousins who are both Eagle Scouts, dad who is an Eagle Scout, grandpa and uncle in Scouts (not sure what level they reached), a brother just starting Scouts, a youth group with at this point, three Eagle Scouts, plus at least four others still in the program. So my whole life has been surrounded with Boy Scouts, so it shouldn't surprise ANYONE that I would look for those qualities in a male xD

But besides that, physically, what I find attractive: taller than me (no small feat; I'm pretty tall), freckles, blonde/sandy hair, clean cut, blue or green or grey eyes. But certain people with other hair/eye colors can still be attractive if they are tall xD, fit (not overly muscular but not a sack of potatoes...a lot of my friends play frisbee, and they all have GREAT, in-shape bodies. Plus they are lean because they are runners). And the oddest thing I find attractive: I really like guys with angular, straight noses. Se.xy! I don't know why, but something about their profiles has an allure for me that I don't quite understand. I suppose I prefer clean-shaven faces, but some boys can pull of a little scruff.

Mostly, I just want to date a nice guy who treats me with respect, listens to me when I need to talk, will be there for me to lean on when I need him, and whom I will do the same for. I don't care if he isn't an Adonis as long as he's not an a.ss. Even guys who look good can be a turn off if they are idiotic, stupid, jerkish, or any of those things. I recently met a gorgeous guy who was dumb as a rock....he was suddenly a lot less attractive. Of course, I am human, so I would prefer someone who looked a little decent (versus someone that looks like he spends all of his time living in his mom's basement with a near albino complexion, pizza face, creeper mustaches, etc. I think you get the idea).

But yeah, dumbness, being a jerk, and ignoring me are pretty big turnoffs.

Av/Sig set: Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!