What qualities do you find most attractive in a significant other / what are your biggest turn ons? How about turn offs?
My Top 5 "Ons":
1. Good with kids. More important to me than anything, because I love kids and plan on having quite a few.
2. Sense of humour. Cliche, but since I have depressive episodes, it's even more important. A good joke can always make me smile.
3. Ambition. I may seem "behind with the times", but I want to be able to stay home with my future children and be there for them.
4. Devotion/Faithfulness. Someone who treats me as the most beautiful woman in the world. I'm not the jealous type, but I definitely want to be their #1 woman.
5. Looks. They have to be at least moderately cute.
I do have a type: taller than me, dark hair & brown eyes, slightly scruffy, preferably a little chest hair (not super thick... o_o), muscular, not scrawny. AKA - Tall, dark, and manly. <3
1. Douche-y. Think those guys on Jersey shore. Overly vain, think they can get any woman, etc. You all know what I mean.
2. Dumb. I need a guy at least as smart as I am so I can talk to him about important things.
3. Over-emotional. Unfortunately my husband has this problem. When I get upset, he turns everything into a pity party for him because he feels like it's always his fault. I've mentioned this to him and he's trying to stop, but currently, it really bugs me...
Can't think of any other major ones, but the opposite of my turn ons can also all be classified as offs.