Old
acrobatic_mushroom_kitten (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-12-2012, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_sister_smile View Post
okay, I know that some people might say "NO" because they have ooodles of money floating around in their pockets but for those of us who aren't regular shoppers or can't buy like crazy and yet love to when we can. anyways, When I go out shopping, I always stop by Hot Topic to see what's new and see if I can buy a few things.

Well, problem is that I don't have $50 or more dollars on me most of the time. meaning that I can barely buy one t-shirt without going poor over at good old Hot Topic. I LOVE their stuff but why the hell do I need to pay $35 for a freaking shirt that will probably last me at most a year or two??? The material isn't even worth that much. Also, there are lots of these stores around so you can't tell me that they couldn't let up a bit on the prices at times. yes, they have sales once in a great while but they are more like small reductions and not big decreases.

I mean, I could easily wonder over to Macy's or Jcpenny's and but several shirts for the same price as one shirt over at Hot topic. I once saw this jacket there for $75 and I just about choaked on the price tag. I see that that the jacket was sorta original and cool but jeeeezus, not worth THAT much.

so tell me, do you think that they could reduce the prices a bit? or are you happy paying the money that will perhaps buy you a shirt and a pair of pants that could pay for a trip to the hospital??

and ALL opinions are gladly accepted...I don't discriminate here.

Erin
I know... I have a MCR Band tee from there and it got little holes after 3 washes...I spent 24 dollars on it, too. -.- Its still intact But I have to wear a tank top under it or else you can see my bra. xDD
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!