View Single Post
(#5 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll's Avatar
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator
 
Posts: 55,294
Join Date: Mar 2007
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-09-2012, 01:29 PM

I use a moisturizer with SPF 15. When I burn, it's my nose and shoulders, so sometimes I put extra sunscreen there. I've never heard of 80-100 SPF either. HOLY, that is a high SPF. xD I also LOVE hats. They are my best friends. I'm a huge fan of baseball caps. ^_^

Cutting you own hair = huge money saver. I dye and cut my own hair 90% of the time, and the other 10%, I get a friend to help. I haven't spent money getting it cut in at least half a dozen years. I'm weird though, so if I mess up I just go with it anyway - which is why I tend to have slightly crazy looking hair.

Worst thing about summer here, is the humidity is ridiculously high all season. I have naturally thick wavy hair, which does not respond well to humidity. Spend too much time outside and my hair looks like a ball of frizz! >_< Solution? Hats, and/or anti-frizz products. They at least help a little.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote