View Single Post
(#31 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-08-2012, 02:18 PM

One MORE new one (haha I'm probably lying again xD)! This is slightly late, but it's my ghost for Ness's mythical beauties pageant:

I made the frame myself, and all the other props, background, etc. came from styledollz.info. Animated in GIMP.

My idea originally was she was hung/committed suicide as part of a "forbidden love" type thing, but I couldn't get a good enough looking rope/noose, and I think I'm leaning towards she was drowned in a river in this forest, so she haunts this clearing looking for her lover. But that's a story for my round 2 doll Funny how working through dolls changes my prospects for them

EDIT: I told you I was probably lying xD

Round 2! I decided to change it so her lover marries someone else cause, you know, she's dead. This was a bit harder to do, but I'm really happy with how it came out. And how it tells a story with no text; that's probably what I'm most proud of. And same credits as above. Plus maybe the TDP personal makers for the bg.

Av/Sig set: Lovie

Last edited by belladoggy : 08-14-2012 at 12:21 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!