View Single Post
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-04-2012, 07:48 AM

Kay just rubbed his face. "Ugh." x_x;

Elsewhere, the crystal girl was wandering around the ship in amazement, followed by Robin to explain and translate; Arkady couldn't help forever. xD Vritzket eventually stumbled upon some items that Carin's band had left when the concert had been over, one of them being a picture of a beautiful, dark-skinned woman with golden hair and bright orange eyes. She stared at it sadly, tilting her head in confusion, and she looked at Robin and spoke in her normal dialect. What surprised the robot was that she understood it perfectly - through a strange distorted warbling, the language was quite beautiful.

"Who was this woman here?" Vritzket looked back at the photo, eyes mournful.

"Her name is Gina Nosunum, Hani Nosunum's older sister. Currently residing in the Bahamas under an assumed name." Vritzket understood Robin fine, but her expression turned further into melancholy.

"... so it isn't who I thought." She sighed and put the picture back on top of the dresser in the empty room.

"Who did you believe it to be?" Robin sat lightly on the bed, hands clasped.

"My guardian, Gospea." Robin perceived it as being pronounced "Ghost Speak." in this other language. "She... we were separated around the time my companion and I were chosen to come to your planet so long ago. I never saw her again. I thought maybe she'd been sent here too, but... but she was human, so-"

"Pardon me, but humans have never left Earth except for space orbiting and travel to the moon on three separate occasions barring the public landing."

"She was human," she insisted firmly. "My father brought her home from a journey as my guardian. She... she was the most beautiful creature. She learned our language in no time and was the fiercest of fighters, even by warrior standards." She put both hands over her heart, as if the memory hurt. "I lost her because I was chosen to come here. She could not return here."

"... I still fail to see how a human could have departed the galaxy entirely." Robin sighed and stood up. "Come along, Vritzket, I still have much to show you about the ship."

The alien girl stared at the android, before nodding in defeat and getting out of the room as quickly as she could.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm

Last edited by Silent_Wolf : 08-04-2012 at 11:45 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!