View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-24-2012, 08:34 PM

We have th 25 thing here too, but the thing is though that my hubby, who was buying, had ID. Legally speaking, she is not selling to me anyway. I understand the annoying teens, I do, but speaking from a legal standpoint, if I WAS underage, it would be on the hands of my boyfriend and not her. You also didn't see how b*tchy she was about it, and it is rather annoying when people assume you're underage and act like, "Oh, look at these kids trying to get booze," and you ARE of legal age. It's one thing to be professional about it, and it's another to be fake and b*tchy by saying, "I'm so sorry, I can't sell to you then. I'll just take that back."

If they are going to card everyone at the cash whether they're buying or not, check ID at the door. No one I talked to has ever had anyone do that to them while being in the store NOT buying alcohol. Bars are completely different because you're drinking in the bar, hence the bar is responsible. If minors are caught drinking at a party or something, the police don't go after anywhere that sells alcohol.

I go by what I learned in kindergarten: Treat others how you want to be treated. This woman was literally one of the top 5 rudest people I have ever met in my life. Bad day or not, it appeared as though she was inventing rules just so we couldn't buy alcohol. Like I said, no one I've talked to has ever had this happen in their lifetime, so it is in no way "store policy".
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!