View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-22-2012, 03:14 PM

I am so p*ssed off right now.

Even though my husband and I am over 20 (legal age is 19 here), we went to buy alcohol and couldn't because I didn't have my ID with me. He was buying it, and he had ID, but since I didn't the woman refused to serve us. Luckily my parents had driven us (since I'm living with them right now) and they went back in and got what we wanted. I have never had that happen before. I mean, my hubby's hands were full so even if it wasn't for me, he would have to have me carry it. o_o My dad said that if they said anything to him, he'd demand the manager and cause a scene. The law states you can't SELL alcohol to minors but the sale would technically not include me anyway. It's between the cashier, and the person buying it. The law ALSO states that, in Ontario, it's is acceptable for a person over 16 to drink in their own home with adult supervision.

I think the woman was just jealous because she was around her 50s. Probably going through menopause or something. >_< She ran off as soon as she saw us enter again with my parents. Lucky thing, because my parents were not pleased.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!