View Single Post
(#10 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-20-2012, 12:16 PM

I am a fellow supporter of g@y marriage because I also don't see why it matters if they can marry or not because it's not like anyone who is against it would be forced into g@y marriages. Then again, I also believe in Euthanasia, Abortions, and legalized m@rijuana. I realize that many people are hurt (emotionally) by g@y marriage not being allowed in the U.S., but they have to realize that it WILL be legalized likely within the next 20 years. It's more important just to be with each other than to be married anyway.

I doubt you would move if your President didn't believe in g@y marriage, because it takes a lot more than just saying, "I'm moving". Family, friends, jobs, languages...

I don't understand why anyone was asking questions about it to begin with or why it really matters because, like I said, 99% of people will disagree with you over something, and considering g@y marriage support is about 50/50 (MAYBE 60/40 - though it generally young people who support, not older people who run companies) in the U.S., it's likely about 50% of corporations (even government funded ones) are "against" g@y marriage. I say that in quotes because corporations don't have beliefs, just the people who run them.

When I here about people not eating there over something like this, I think of all the little people working there at the cash register or actually making the food who need those jobs to support themselves/their families or to pay off debt. Those are the people that lose jobs over things like this - not the owner. He could probably care less as long as he's still making millions and millions every year.

Miranda, I also think McDonalds food is cheap sh*t and eat it anyway. Hell, I bet at least one of the top 5 paid people who work hire up at McDonalds are also against g@y marriage.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!