(#1 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default Chick-fil-A and G@y Marriage - 07-19-2012, 05:36 PM

I don't debate, so don't expect me to reply much, lol, but I was wondering everyone's opinion on the latest Chick-fil-A hubbub? I'd post a link, but I can't get it to work because of the word-filter, so just Google it, lol.

In a wrap up, the food chains owner said what was obvious, and they he didn't believe G.ay marriage was right by God, but that he respects everyone, even the G.ay community.

People are now all up in arms about boycotting the fried food heaven.

Me? Personally, I love Chick-fil-A and always tease that they're closed on Sundays because their food is sinfully good. I am Christian, but I am not against G.ay Marriage. Do I believe it's right by God, no, but I don't believe the government should have a say in who can and who can't get married. My sister is les.bian, and she's about to propose to her partner. I love them both and wish them so much happiness. I wish they COULD get married. It's their choice. God gave us free will and that's what they choose to do, whether or not it's a sin is up to God on Judgment Day, not me here and now. That's my opinion. What's yours? Will you continue to eat at Chick-fil-A? Do you believe that everyone has a right to their beliefs, however different from yours?

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!

Last edited by LancasterPrincess : 07-19-2012 at 05:38 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!