View Single Post
(#54 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-18-2012, 06:04 PM

I was in one of those relationships in high school (mid-Grade 10). It lasted about a month as well and even though the guy had been in love with me since we met on the first day of high school, when we started "dating" he was too afraid to try anything. We had been super close friends, and he was going through a difficult time with family problems, and I foolishly mistook my caring friendly feelings for a crush. I realized almost right away that I didn't feel for him in that way, which is why I never made a move back. He ignored me after that, and I ended up murdering our friendship afterward by getting too friendly with his best friend. HUGE mistake, but it made me who I am today. Mistakes are learning experiences.

Maybe something like that factored in to your previous relationship (one not having feelings for the other)? You may as well give it a go anyway, since you both like each other. When my now-husband asked me out I was in love with someone else, but I gave him a chance anyway. Best risk I've ever taken because I realized he was way better than that other guy. <3

IN SUMMARY, you'll never know unless you try, and even if it doesn't work, people learn and grow from making mistakes. ^_^
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!