(#53 (permalink))
Old
eros (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Question 07-18-2012, 03:43 PM

If you've read my previous comments, I think it's safe to say that this guy likes me. We've been talking to each other a lot and I've been thinking about making it official. First, let's start off with what put it in motion.

My little brother has been trying for months to guess who my crush is. I finally told him, but I also made him promise to not tell this guy. Lo' and behold not even a week after I tell him, he goes blabbin to my crush. I was really mad at my brother and sort of disappointed that he told him. But it turns out he likes me too!

Now to the present. We don't talk on the phone much, but we do text quite a lot. And we see each other every Sunday and Wednesday night. Last Sunday I got a text from him asking if he could talk to me after church on Wednesday. I'm pretty sure he's going to ask if we can become a official couple.

Okay, here is the trouble. I seriously like him and he likes me, but last time I got in a relationship NOTHING happened. We dated for about a month, but there was no holding hands, walking to class, movie dates, or romantic anything! The boy was my friend at first and I think dating just made everything awkward. After we broke it up he acted like a jerk. I'm just afraid it might happen again. Any advice?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!