(#22 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-12-2012, 06:50 PM

Thanks, Ness! I was quite proud.

So. It's been a little under a year, and I actually do have some new dollz! Quite sad Miss TDP 2 had to stop, as it was a very fun challenge, but it's just as well.

Anyway, the recents:

Current avi for the main site (bg and tail provided by Ness; everything else from styledollz and/or edited by me):

Moonlight Angel doll for Miranda's contest (used a bg Lovie made, a frame that was a gift from Ness, wings from styledollz, and The_Contestants maker, with arm position edits by me):

Little Black Dress doll for Ness's contest (styledollz, and I forget exactly where the couch came from...I want to say rommie or eloui or something like that...I changed it's size, The_Contestants maker for the frame):

And finally, most recent, my doll for the upcoming banner (used styledollz swimwear and cup):

Made offline with the gimp, as usual ;] I intentionally made the angel doll stick out of the frame...it's supposed to make you think she's inviting you into the scene, a "follow me" type of sentiment. Or she's just peeking out..either way I like breaking that barrier. And of course playing with opacity and shadows to make the LBD doll seem like a complete scene rather than something just pasted together.

Av/Sig set: Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!