View Single Post
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-04-2012, 11:46 AM

"I'm sure she didn't mean it like that exactly though. You and her are both so different, maybe she meant that her parenting style is more similar to his, which she sees as being better, and she just didn't say it with that many words. I don't like it when you two fight. I care about you both." Sky hugged her dad, "Just try to understand where mum's coming from too."

"Even if I tried to mix my method with Loki's, I doubt Loki would be ok with it. You didn't see how stubborn he was. I just told him to tread lightly. I didn't tell him not to talk to her about it, just to treat her as an adult, with some respect, because she's almost 17. I don't want to end up pushing her away. I think he was only saying some of the things he said though because he was getting angry. I'm sure he's not being nearly as harsh as I worried he might. Sky's a good girl, all things considered, and probably never intended to fight her father but..." Freya sighed, "I'm mainly upset over what he said about kicking her out and being ok with me leaving too and what he said about Od... I'm upset about what I said about Od... I shouldn't have told him Od was a better father. He just hurt me with what he said and I said the first thing that came to mind... Relationships really don't come natural to me." She frowned.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!